No products in the cart.
Mercedes Sprinter Backup Camera System with Compact Brake Light Camera
- Designed to perfectly replace the factory-fitted 3rd brake light in Sprinter vans
- 7 inch clip-on monitor easily attach to existing rear view mirror.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- 120° angle to get better rear visibility
- Buy This System If You Want to Keep a Low Profile.
This system features a compact camera integrated into third brake light case to help you keep you a low profile while installing a backup camera on your Sprinter van
- Replacement Backup Camera System for 2007-2017 Mercedes Sprinter Vans.
Our Mercedes Sprinter backup camera is designed to completely replace the van’s third brake light. The camera extends outward and downwards, allowing the lens to capture a bird’s-eye view of the vehicle’s rear. When installed, this backup camera looks factory-fitted, as though it came with the van originally to help you reverse with confidence and avoid possible accidents.
- 7 Inch Clip-on Rear View Mirror Monitor.
Part of this Mercedes Sprinter reverse camera system, the 7 inch TFT LCD mirror monitor features 800X480 resolution, which is great to display backup camera image. It’s designed to attach to your existing rear view mirror for a quick installation and will not take up room on your dash.
- We Use Best Cables.
Unlike other sells that use cheap material cables, however, we use best cables to increase performance and effectively extend the service life.
- Complete Camera and Monitor System.
This third brake light camera system comes with a 120° angle backup camera, a 7 inch LCD color mirror monitor, 10 meters extension cable, power connection wires, and all required accessories and manual.
- 120-Degree Viewing Angle.
This backup cameras feature a 120-degree viewing angle to let you see details behind your van.
- 100% Waterproof.
Our backup camera comes with an IP68 rating , which means it is 100% waterproof.
- Want to Keep Your Factory Rear View Mirror and Prefer a Self Stand Monitor?
Click here if you also want to choose a self stand monitor from us. Following is a recommended installation method of our monitor, and you can also mount it on your dash if you prefer.
Brake Light Camera Specification:
- Image sensor :CCD
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :2.5mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- Viewing angle :120°
- Power voltage :DC12V-24V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
Color Mirror Monitor Specification:
- Monitor size :7 inch
- Resolution :800 X 3 (RGB) X 480
- Contrast :16:9
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Monitor weight :500g
- Video input : 2 channels
- Power :DC12V-24V
In The Box
- third brake light camera
- 7 inch LCD color mirror monitor
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire this Sprinter van backup camera system ?
It is very easy for wiring.
Backup camera wiring :Red wire goes to 12V/24V power source(usually reverse lights), black wire for ground, yellow plug goes to your monitor.The rear view camera will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
Rear view monitor wiring :Red wire for power source, green wire for reverse, black for ground.
2. Is it ok if I want this rear view camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
3. Does this have night vision ?
Yes, this camera does have night vision with 6 IR LEDs.
4. Is this backup camera waterproof ?
Yes, it is completely waterproof with an IP68 rating.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service