No products in the cart.
Nissan NV Backup Camera System with Clip-on Mirror Mount Monitor
- Easily replace the factory third brake light, no need to drill holes. It helps you avoid backup accidents.
- Camera provides a resolution of 756(H) X 504(V), monitor with 800 X 3 (RGB) X 480, which means great image quality.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- Install this wide 170° angle to get better rear visibility, that can help you save money, and lives too.
- Complete 3rd Brake Light Camera System.
This Nissan NV backup camera system comes with a wide 170° angle third brake light camera, a 7 inch LCD color mirror monitor, a 10 meters extension cable, power connection wires, and all required accessories. Click here if you want to buy a camera only.
- 7 Inch Clip-on Rear View Mirror Monitor.
Part of this back camera kit, the 7 inch TFT LCD mirror monitor features 800X480 resolution, which is great to display backup camera image. It’s designed to attach to your existing rear view mirror for a quick installation and will not take up room on your dash.
- Backup Camera Fits Nissan NV 1500, 2500, 3500 from 2009 to 2017.
Our 3rd brake light backup camera is designed to completely replace the van’s third brake light. The camera extends outward and downwards, allowing the lens to capture a bird’s-eye view of the vehicle’s rear. When installed, this backup camera looks factory-fitted, as though it came with the van originally to help you reverse with confidence.
- High Quality CMOS Image Sensor.
The rear view camera using a PC3089 lens provides a resolution of 756(H) X 504(V),namely 600 TV lines, the clip-on 7 inch LCD monitor has a resolution of 800 X 3 (RGB) X 480,which means you can get great image quality.
Study shows more and more drivers equipped with rear view cameras avoided backing over a stationary object that had been placed behind the vehicle when they weren’t looking.Backup accidents involving a small child inadvertently hurt or killed by a family member happen all too frequently.Install this Nissan NV backup camera system to get better rear view visibility and help you save money and lives.
- Image sensor :PC3089
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :1.7mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :6pcs
- Viewing angle :170°
- Power voltage :DC12V-24V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
- Monitor size :7 inch
- Resolution :800 X 3 (RGB) X 480
- Contrast :16:9
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Monitor weight :500g
- Video input : 1 channel
- Power :DC12V-24V
- Brightness :400cd/㎡
In The Box
- 7 inch LCD color mirror monitor
- third brake light backup camera
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring.
Backup camera wiring :Red wire goes to 12V/24V power source(usually reverse lights), black wire for ground, yellow plug goes to your monitor.The rear view camera will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
Rear view monitor wiring :Red wire for power source, green wire for reverse, black for ground.
2. Is it ok if I want this rear view camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
3. Does this backup camera have guidelines ? If yes, can I turn it off ?
Yes, it has guidelines in 3 colors to indicate distance, which is very handy for judging how far away from other objects. you can turn it off by cutting the green wire on the camera.
4. Does this Nissan NV backup camera system have night vision ?
Yes, this 3rd replacement brake light backup camera does have night vision with 6 IR LEDs.
5. Is this rear view camera waterproof ?
Yes, it is completely waterproof with an IP68 rating.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service