No products in the cart.
Renault Trafic/Opel Vivaro Reverse Camera Kit with Stand Alone Monitor
- Easily replace the factory third brake light, no need to drill holes.
- Includes a 7 inch TFT LCD stand alone monitor.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- Install this wide 170° angle to get better rear visibility, that can help you save money, and lives too.
- Complete Reverse Camera and Monitor Kit.
This Renault Trafic reverse camera kit comes with a wide 170° angle backup camera, a 7 inch TFT LCD color stand alone monitor, 10 meters extension cable, power connection wires, and all required accessories. Click here if you need a camera only.
- Fits 2014-2017 Renault Trafic / Opel Vivaro.
Easy replacement to install this 3rd brake light camera, which looks like original equipment to help you reverse with confidence and avoid backup accident.
- Stand Alone Color Monitor with 2 Brackets.
Our 7 inch TFT LCD stand alone monitor features 2 installation brackets for your convenience and offers a 800X480 resolution for great video quality.
- HD Resolution.
The Renault Trafic camera kit using a PC3089 lens provides a resolution of 756(H) X 504(V), namely 600 TV lines, the color stand alone monitor has a resolution of 800 X 3 (RGB) X 480, which means you can get great image quality.
- Integrated Night Vision.
6 integrated infrared LEDs produce enough illumination in the dark to produce up to 35 ft. of night vision. The ability to see in the dark is important for every driver.
- 100% Waterproof.
Our rear view camera comes with an IP68 rating, which means it is 100% waterproof.
- Image sensor :PC3089
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :1.7mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :6pcs
- Viewing angle :170°
- Power voltage :DC12V-24V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
- Monitor size :7 inch
- Resolution :800 X 3 (RGB) X 480
- Contrast :16:9
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Monitor weight :500g
- Video input : 2 channels
- Power :DC12V-24V
- Brightness :400cd/㎡
In The Box:
- 7 inch color stand alone monitor
- third brake light backup camera
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring. You only need to wire the rear view monitor, because our monitor will provide power source and video signal to the camera. Red wire of monitor goes to power source, green wire for reverse and the black for ground. The rear view camera will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
2. Is it ok if I want this rear view camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service