No products in the cart.
Universal Third Brake Light Backup Camera System with Clip-on Mirror Monitor
- Easily mounts onto any flat surface of you RV and bus.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- Comes with built-in brake lights.
- Install this camera can help you save money, and lives too.
- The universal third brake light camera mounts onto any flat surface of RV, bus and cargo van.
Our universal brake light backup camera system uses top CCD image sensor with 600 TV lines to produce the highest quality of video image possible. CCD lenses are superior to cheaper CMOS lenses. They deliver crisper images and a much better color balance. With this high quality CCD camera, and our crispy-clear TFT LCD monitor, you can see the best image quality.
- 7 Inch Clip-on Rear View Mirror Monitor.
Part of this backup camera system, the 7 inch TFT LCD mirror monitor features 800X480 resolution, which is great to display backup camera image. It’s designed to attach to your existing rear view mirror for a quick installation and will not take up room on your dash.
- Complete Backup Camera and Monitor System.
This universal flat surface mounted backup camera system comes with a wide 170° angle camera, a 7 inch TFT LCD stand alone monitor, a 10 meters extension cable, power connection wires, that’s everything you need for installation.
- 100% Waterproof Camera.
The backup camera is built with IP68 rating, which means it is 100% waterproof.
- With Built-in Brake Lights.
The built-in brake lights will turn on automatically when the camera is working.
Specification for this universal third brake light camera:
- Image sensor :CCD
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :1.7mm
- Viewing angle :170°
- Power voltage :12V-24V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
Rear View Monitor Specification:
- Monitor size :7 inch
- Resolution :800 X 3 (RGB) X 480
- Contrast :16:9
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Monitor weight :500g
- Video input : 2 channels
- Power :DC12V-24V
- Brightness :400cd/㎡
In The Box
- universal Third brake light backup Camera
- 7inch TFT LCD clip-on mirror monitor
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- kit for installation
How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring. You only need to wire the rear view monitor, because our monitor will provide power source and video signal to the camera. Red wire of monitor goes to power source, green wire for reverse and the black for ground. The rear view camera will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service