No products in the cart.
Nissan NV200 / Chevy City Express Backup Camera System
- 6 infrared lights, which auto activates at night to guarantee excellent night vision.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- Install this wide 170° angle to get better rear visibility, that can help you save money, and lives too.
- Backup Camera for 2010-2017 Chevy City Express / Nissan NV200 .
Our Nissan NV200 / Chevy City Express backup camera system is designed to completely replace the van’s third brake light. The camera extends outward and downwards, allowing the lens to capture a bird’s-eye view of the vehicle’s rear. When installed, this backup camera looks factory-fitted, as though it came with the van originally to help you reverse with confidence and avoid possible accidents. Click here if you need a camera only.
- 7 Inch Clip-on Rear View Mirror Mount Monitor.
Part of this reverse camera system, the 7 inch TFT LCD mirror monitor features 800X480 resolution, which is great to display backup camera image. It’s designed to attach to your existing rear view mirror for a quick installation and will not take up room on your dash.
- We Use Best Cables.
Unlike other sells that use cheap material cables, however, we use best cables to increase performance and effectively extend the service life.
- Top CCD Image Sensor.
Unlike other sellers that use cheap CMOS, however, we use top CCD image sensor with 600 TV lines to produce the highest quality of video image possible. CCD lenses are superior to cheaper CMOS lenses. They deliver crisper images and a much better color balance. With this high quality CCD camera, and our crispy-clear TFT LCD monitor,
you can see the best image quality.
- With Adjustable Lens.
In addition to its bird’s-eye view, the camera’s lens is also adjustable in order to get the perfect view. It could be tilted completely backwards to focus more on oncoming traffic, or it could also be tilted downwards to focus more on backing up, or on the trailer hitch.
- 170-Degree Viewing Angle.
This backup cameras feature a 170-degree viewing angle to let you see details behind your van.
- 100% Waterproof.
Our backup camera comes with an IP68 rating , which means it is 100% waterproof.
- Want to Keep Your Factory Rear View Mirror and Prefer a Self Stand Monitor?
Click here if you prefer a self stand monitor from us. Following is a recommended installation method of our monitor, and you can also mount it on your dash if you like.
- Image sensor :CCD
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :1.7mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :6pcs
- Viewing angle :170°
- Power voltage :DC12V-24V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
- Monitor size :7 inch
- Resolution :800 X 3 (RGB) X 480
- Contrast :16:9
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Monitor weight :500g
- Video input : 2 channels
- Power :DC12V-24V
In The Box:
- 7 inch LCD color mirror mount monitor
- third brake light backup camera
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring. It is very easy for wiring. You only need to wire the rear view monitor, because our monitor will provide power source and video signal to the camera. Red wire of monitor goes to power source, green wire for reverse and the black for ground. The rear view camera will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
2. Is it ok if I want this rear view camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service