No products in the cart.
Nissan NV200/Chevy City Express Backup Camera System with Stand Alone Monitor
- Easily replace the factory third brake light,no need to drill holes. It helps you avoid backup accidents.
- Camera provides a resolution of 756(H) X 504(V), monitor with 800 X 3 (RGB) X 480, which means great image quality.
- 6 infrared lights, which auto activates at night to guarantee excellent night vision.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- 3rd Brake Light Camera System for 2010-2017 Nissan NV200 Vans.
Our Nissan NV200 reverse camera kit is designed to completely replace the van’s third brake light. The camera extends outward and downwards, allowing the lens to capture a bird’s-eye view of the vehicle’s rear. When installed, this backup camera looks factory-fitted, as though it came with the van originally to help you reverse with confidence and avoid possible accidents. Click here if you need a camera only.
- 7 Inch TFT LCD Stand Alone Monitor with 2 Brackets.
This 7 inch self stand monitor offers a 800X480 resolution and comes with 2 different installation brackets in the package for your convenience.
- With Adjustable Lens.
In addition to its bird’s-eye view, the camera’s lens is also adjustable in order to get the perfect view. It could be tilted completely backwards to focus more on oncoming traffic, or it could also be tilted downwards to focus more on backing up, or on the trailer hitch.
- Integrated Night Vision.
6 integrated infrared LEDs produce enough illumination in the dark to produce up to 35 ft. of night vision. The ability to see in the dark is important for every driver.
- Complete Camera and Monitor System.
This third brake light camera system comes with a 120° angle backup camera, a 7 inch LCD color mirror monitor, 10 meters extension cable, power connection wires, and all required accessories and manual.
- 100% Waterproof Camera.
This backup camera system is completely waterproof with an IP68 rating, which means can withstand all weather conditions.
Study shows more and more drivers equipped with rear view cameras avoided backing over a stationary object that had been placed behind the vehicle when they weren’t looking.Backup accidents involving a small child inadvertently hurt or killed by a family member happen all too frequently. Install Nissan NV200 reverse camera kit to get better rear view visibility and help you save money, and lives too.
- Image sensor :PC3089
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :1.7mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :6pcs
- Viewing angle :170°
- Power voltage :DC12V-24V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
- Monitor size :7 inch
- Resolution :800 X 3 (RGB) X 480
- Contrast :16:9
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Monitor weight :500g
- Video input : 1 channel
- Power :DC12V-24V
- Brightness :400cd/㎡
In The Box:
- 7 inch TFT LCD stand alone color monitor
- replacement third brake light camera
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring. It is very easy for wiring. You only need to wire the rear view monitor, because our monitor will provide power source and video signal to the camera. Red wire of monitor goes to power source, green wire for reverse and the black for ground. The rear view camera will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
2. Is it ok if I want this brake light camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
3. Does this Nissan Nissan NV200 reverse camera kit have night vision ?
Yes, this camera does have night vision with 4 IR LEDs.
4. Is this backup camera waterproof ?
Yes, it is completely waterproof with an IP68 rating.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service