No products in the cart.
Fiat Ducato/Peugeot Boxer/Citroen Jumper Reversing Camera System
- Easily replace the factory third brake light, no need to drill holes. It helps you avoid backup accidents.
- 6 infrared lights, which auto activates at night to guarantee excellent night vision.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- Install this 170° angle to get better rear visibility camera, and can help you save money, and lives too.
- Replacement Brake Light Camera for Fiat Ducato / Peugeot Boxer / Citroen Jumper from 2006 to 2017.
The rear view camera system fits Fiat Ducato / Peugeot Boxer / Citroen Jumper from 2006 to 2017. Easy replacement to install this 3rd brake light camera, which looks like original equipment to help you reverse with confidence and avoid backup accident.
- 7 Inch Stand Alone Monitor with 2 Brackets.
This 7 inch TFT LCD color monitor comes included in the package, which provides a resolution of 800X480 and deliver a great image quality. We include 2 types of installation brackets for this monitor for your convenience.
- We Use Best Cables.
Unlike other sells that use cheap material cables, however, we use best cables to increase performance and effectively extend the service life.
- Top CCD Image Sensor.
Unlike other sellers that use cheap CMOS, however, we use top CCD image sensor with 600 TV lines to produce the highest quality of video image possible. CCD lenses are superior to cheaper CMOS lenses. They deliver crisper images and a much better color balance. With this high quality CCD camera, and our crispy-clear TFT LCD monitor,
you can see the best image quality.
- Complete Kit with Everything You Need.
This Fiat Ducato/ Peugeot Boxer/ Citroen Jumper reversing camera kit comes with a wide 170° angle camera, a 7 inch TFT LCD color stand alone monitor, 10 meters extension cable, power connection wires, and all required accessories. Click here if you want to buy a camera only.
- With Adjustable Lens.
In addition to its bird’s-eye view, the camera’s lens is also adjustable in order to get the perfect view. It could be tilted completely backwards to focus more on oncoming traffic, or it could also be tilted downwards to focus more on backing up, or on the trailer hitch.
- 170-Degree Super Wide Angle.
Most backup cameras feature a 120-degree viewing angle, but this rear view camera features a super wide 170-degree viewing angle. A camera’s angle of view, or viewing angle, is a measure of how much of a scenery the lens can capture. Wider angled lenses capture more of the scenery, and are therefore more useful in backup cameras.
- 100% Waterproof.
Our camera comes with an IP68 rating , which means it is 100% waterproof.
- Image sensor :CCD
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :1.7mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :6pcs
- Viewing angle :170°
- Power voltage :DC12V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
- Monitor size :7 inch
- Type :stand alone
- Resolution :800 X 3 (RGB) X 480
- Contrast :16:9
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Monitor weight :500g
- Video input : 2 channels
- Power :DC12V-24V
- Brightness :400cd/㎡
In The Box:
- 7 inch LCD stand alone monitor
- third brake light backup camera
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring.
Red wire of monitor goes to 12V/24V power source(usually reverse lights), black wire for ground, green wire for reverse. The monitor provide power source and video signal to camera.The brake light camera will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
2. Is it ok if I want this rear view camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
3. Does this backup camera have guidelines ? If yes, can I turn it off ?
Yes, it has guidelines in 3 colors to indicate distance, which is very handy for judging how far away from other objects. you can turn it off by cutting the green wire on the camera.
4. Does this Citroen Jumper reversing camera kit have night vision ?
Yes, this 3rd replacement brake light camera does have night vision with 6 IR LEDs.
5. Is this backup camera waterproof ?
Yes, it is completely waterproof with an IP68 rating.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service