No products in the cart.
Fiat Ducato/Peugeot Boxer/Citroen Jumper Rear View Camera System
- Fits 2006-2017 Fiat Ducato / Peugeot Boxer / Citroen Jumper.
- Includes a 7 inch clip-on rear view mirror mount monitor.
- 6 infrared lights, which auto activates at night to guarantee excellent night vision.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- Replacement Third Brake Light Camera for 2006 -2017 Fiat Ducato/Peugeot Boxer/Citroen Jumper
Our rear view camera is designed to replace the van’s third brake light. The brake light camera extends outward and downwards, allowing the lens to capture a bird’s-eye view of the vehicle’s rear. When installed, this backup camera looks factory-fitted, as though it came with the van originally to help you reverse with confidence and avoid backup accidents.
- 7 Inch Clip-on Rear View Mirror Monitor.
Part of this reverse camera kit, the 7 inch TFT LCD mirror monitor features 800X480 resolution, which is great to display backup camera image. It’s designed to attach to your existing rear view mirror for a quick installation and will not take up room on your dash.
- We Use Best Cables.
Unlike other sells that use cheap material cables, however, we use best cables to increase performance and effectively extend the service life.
- Top CCD Image Sensor.
Unlike other sellers that use cheap CMOS, however, we use top CCD image sensor with 600 TV lines to produce the highest quality of video image possible. CCD lenses are superior to cheaper CMOS lenses. They deliver crisper images and a much better color balance. With this high quality CCD camera, and our crispy-clear TFT LCD monitor, you can see the best image quality.
- Complete Rear View Camera System.
This Fiat Ducato/ Citroen Jumper/ Peugeot Boxer rear view camera system comes with a wide 170° angle camera, a 7 inch LCD color mirror monitor, 10 meters extension cable, power connection wires, and all required accessories. Click here if you want to buy a camera only.
- With Adjustable Lens.
In addition to its bird’s-eye view, the camera’s lens is also adjustable in order to get the perfect view. It could be tilted completely backwards to focus more on oncoming traffic, or it could also be tilted downwards to focus more on backing up, or on the trailer hitch.
- 170-Degree Super Wide Angle.
Most backup cameras feature a 120-degree viewing angle, but this brake light camera features a super wide 170-degree viewing angle. A camera’s angle of view, or viewing angle, is a measure of how much of a scenery the lens can capture. Wider angled lenses capture more of the scenery, and are therefore more useful in backup cameras.
- Integrated Night Vision.
6 integrated infrared LEDs produce enough illumination in the dark to produce up to 35 ft. of night vision. The ability to see in the dark is important for every driver.
- 100% Waterproof Camera.
This rear view camera features a waterproof IP68 rating, which means it is 100% waterproof.
- Want to Keep Your Factory Rear View Mirror and Prefer a Self Stand Monitor?
Click here if you prefer a self stand monitor from us. Following is a recommended installation method of our monitor, and you can also mount it on your dash if you like.
- Image sensor :CCD
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :1.7mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :6pcs
- Viewing angle :170°
- Power voltage :DC12V-24V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
- Monitor size :7 inch
- Resolution :800 X 3 (RGB) X 480
- Contrast :16:9
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Monitor weight :500g
- Video input : 2 channels
- Power :DC12V-24V
- Brightness :400cd/㎡
In The Box
- 7 inch LCD color mirror monitor
- third brake light backup camera
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring.
Red wire of monitor goes to 12V/24V power source(usually reverse lights), black wire for ground, green wire for reverse. The monitor provide power source and video signal to camera.The brake light camera will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
2. Is it ok if I want this rear view camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
3. Does this backup camera have guidelines ?
Yes, it has guidelines in 3 colors to indicate distance, which is very handy for judging how far away from other objects. you can turn it off by cutting the green wire on the camera.
4. Does this Peugeot Boxer rear view camera system have night vision ?
Yes, this 3rd replacement brake light camera does have night vision with 6 IR LEDs.
5. Is this backup camera waterproof ?
Yes, it is completely waterproof with an IP68 rating.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service