No products in the cart.
Ford Transit Backup Camera System With Stand Alone Monitor
- Easily replace the factory third brake light, no need to drill holes.
- Includes a 7 inch standard alone monitor with 2 brackets.
- Compatible with all Ford Transit models from 2014 to 2017.
- 100% waterproof and IP68 rated camera for maximum durability.
- Replacement Rear View Camera System for 2014-2017 Ford Transit.
Our Ford transit rear view camera system is designed to completely replace the van’s third brake light. The camera extends outward and downwards, allowing the lens to capture a bird’s-eye view of the vehicle’s rear. When installed, this backup camera looks factory-fitted, as though it came with the van originally to help you reverse with confidence. Click here if you want to need a camera only.
- 7 Inch Stand Alone Monitor with 2 Brackets.
This 7 inch TFT LCD color monitor comes included in the package, which provides a resolution of 800X480 and deliver a great image quality. We include 2 types of installation brackets for this monitor for your convenience.
- With Adjustable Lens.
In addition to its bird’s-eye view, the camera’s lens is also adjustable in order to get the perfect view. It could be tilted completely backwards to focus more on oncoming traffic, or it could also be tilted downwards to focus more on backing up, or on the trailer hitch.
- 170-Degree Super Wide Angle.
Most rear view cameras feature a 120-degree viewing angle, but this Ford Transit reverse camera features a super wide 170-degree viewing angle. A camera’s angle of view, or viewing angle, is a measure of how much of a scenery the lens can capture. Wider angled lenses capture more of the scenery, and are therefore more useful in backup cameras.
- 100% Waterproof.
Our camera comes with an IP68 rating , which means it is 100% waterproof.
- Integrated LED brake Lights.
The backup camera features actual LED lights that turn on once the camera has been geared into reverse. This is an additional feature that makes this camera even more useful.
Backup Camera Specification:
- Image sensor :PC3089
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :1.7mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :6pcs
- Viewing angle :170°
- Power voltage :DC12V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
Rear View Monitor Specification:
- Monitor size :7 inch
- Type :stand alone
- Resolution :800 X 3 (RGB) X 480
- Contrast :16:9
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Monitor weight :500g
- Video input : 1 channel
- Power :DC12V-24V
In The Box:
- Third Brake Light Backup Camera
- 7 inch LCD stand alone color monitor
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring.
Rear view monitor wiring :Red wire for power source, green wire for reverse, black for ground. The monitor provides camera with power source, which will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
2. Is it ok if I want this backup camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
3. Does this Ford Transit rear view camera system have guidelines ?
Yes, it has guidelines in 3 colors to indicate distance, which is very handy for judging how far away from other objects. you can turn it off by cutting the green loop on the camera.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service