No products in the cart.
Ford Transit Backup Camera System With Clip-on Mirror Mount Monitor
- Easily replace the factory third brake light, no need to drill holes.
- Includes a 7 inch clip-on rear view mirror monitor.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- Wide 170° angle to get better rear visibility
- Install this camera can help you save money, and lives too.
- Replacement Backup Camera System for 2014-2017 Ford Transit Vans.
Our Ford transit backup camera is designed to completely replace the van’s third brake light. The camera extends outward and downwards, allowing the lens to capture a bird’s-eye view of the vehicle’s rear. When installed, this backup camera looks factory-fitted, as though it came with the van originally to help you reverse with confidence. Click here if you want to need a camera only.
- 7 Inch Clip-on Rear View Mirror Monitor.
Part of this Ford Transit reverse camera kit, the 7 inch TFT LCD mirror monitor features 800X480 resolution, which is great to display backup camera image. It’s designed to attach to your existing rear view mirror for a quick installation and will not take up room on your dash.
- With Adjustable Lens.
In addition to its bird’s-eye view, the camera’s lens is also adjustable in order to get the perfect view. It could be tilted completely backwards to focus more on oncoming traffic, or it could also be tilted downwards to focus more on backing up, or on the trailer hitch.
- 170-Degree Super Wide Angle.
Most rear view cameras feature a 120-degree viewing angle, but this Ford Transit reverse camera features a super wide 170-degree viewing angle. A camera’s angle of view, or viewing angle, is a measure of how much of a scenery the lens can capture. Wider angled lenses capture more of the scenery, and are therefore more useful in backup cameras.
- Integrated Night Vision.
6 integrated infrared LEDs produce enough illumination in the dark to produce up to 35 ft. of night vision. The ability to see in the dark is important for every driver.
- 100% Waterproof.
Our camera comes with an IP68 rating , which means it is 100% waterproof.
- Image sensor :PC3089
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :1.7mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :6pcs
- Viewing angle :170°
- Power voltage :DC12V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
- Monitor size :7 inch
- Resolution :800 X 3 (RGB) X 480
- Contrast :16:9
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Monitor weight :500g
- Video input : 2 channels
- Power :DC12V-24V
In The Box
- Third Brake Light Backup Camera
- 7 inch LCD color mirror monitor
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring.
Backup camera wiring :Red wire goes to 12V/24V power source(usually reverse lights), black wire for ground, yellow plug goes to your monitor.The rear view camera will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
Rear view monitor wiring :Red wire for power source, green wire for reverse, black for ground.
2. Is it ok if I want this rear view camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
3. Does this backup camera have guidelines ? If yes, can I turn it off ?
Yes, it has guidelines in 3 colors to indicate distance, which is very handy for judging how far away from other objects. you can turn it off by cutting the green wire on the camera.
4. Does this Ford Transit reverse camera kit have night vision ?
Yes, this camera does have night vision with 6 IR LEDs.
5. My Ford Transit van doesn’t have rear view mirror, can I change to a stand alone monitor?
Yes, this backup camera system comes with a stand alone monitor.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service