No products in the cart.
Iveco Daily Rear View Camera System With Stand Alone Monitor
- Easily replace the factory third brake light, no need to drill holes.
- Includes a 7 inch stand alone monitor.
- 6 infrared lights, which auto activates at night to guarantee excellent night vision.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- Replacement Brake Light Camera for 2009-2014 Iveco Daily .
Our Iveco Daily rear view camera is designed to replace the van’s third brake light. The camera extends outward and downwards, allowing the lens to capture a bird’s-eye view of the vehicle’s rear. When installed, this rear view camera looks factory-fitted, as though it came with the van originally.
- Stand Alone Color Monitor with 2 Mounting Options.
Our 7 inch TFT LCD stand alone monitor features 2 installation brackets for your convenience and offers a 800X480 resolution for great video quality. Following is a recommended installation method of our monitor. You can also mount it on your dash if you preferred.
- We Use Best Cables.
Unlike other sells that use cheap material cables, however, we use best cables to increase performance and effectively extend the service life.
- With Adjustable Lens.
In addition to its bird’s-eye view, the camera’s lens is also adjustable in order to get the perfect view. It could be tilted completely backwards to focus more on oncoming traffic, or it could also be tilted downwards to focus more on backing up, or on the trailer hitch.
- 170-Degree Super Wide Angle.
Most rear view cameras feature a 120-degree viewing angle, but this Iveco Daily reversing camera boasts a super wide 170-degree viewing angle. A camera’s angle of view, or viewing angle, is a measure of how much of a scenery the lens can capture. Wider angled lenses capture more of the scenery, and are therefore more useful in backup cameras.
- Complete Camera and Monitor System.
This Iveco Daily rear view camera kit comes with a wide 170° angle camera, a 7 inch TFT LCD color stand alone monitor, 10 meters extension cable, power connection wires, and all required accessories. Click here if you need a camera only.
- 100% Waterproof.
Our camera comes with an IP68 rating , which means it is 100% waterproof.
Rear View Camera Specification:
- Image sensor :CCD
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :1.7mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :6pcs
- Viewing angle :170°
- Power voltage :DC12V-24V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
Rear View Monitor Specification:
- Monitor size :7 inch
- Resolution :800 X 3 (RGB) X 480
- Contrast :16:9
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Monitor weight :500g
- Video input : 2 channels
- Power :DC12V-24V
- Brightness :400cd/㎡
In The Box:
- 7 inch TFT LCD color stand alone monitor
- third brake light backup camera
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring. It is very easy for wiring. You only need to wire the rear view monitor, because our monitor will provide power source and video signal to the camera. Red wire of monitor goes to power source, green wire for reverse and the black for ground. The rear view camera will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
2. Is it ok if I want this rear view camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
3. Does this backup camera have guidelines ?
Yes, it has guidelines in 3 colors to indicate distance, which is very handy for judging how far away from other objects. You can turn it off by cutting the green wire on the camera.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service