No products in the cart.
Iveco Daily Third Brake Light Reversing Camera
- Easily replace the factory third brake light, no need to drill holes.
- 6 infrared lights, which auto activates at night to guarantee excellent night vision.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- wide 170° angle to get better rear visibility
- Install this camera can help you save money,and lives too.
- Replacement Camera for 2009-2014 Iveco Daily .
Our Iveco Daily reversing camera is designed to replace the van’s third brake light. The camera extends outward and downwards, allowing the lens to capture a bird’s-eye view of the vehicle’s rear. When installed, this rear view camera looks factory-fitted, as though it came with the van originally.
- Use Top CCD Lens.
The rear view camera using CCD lens provides a resolution of 756(H) X 504(V), namely 600 TV lines, which means you can get great image quality.
- With Adjustable Lens.
In addition to its bird’s-eye view, the camera’s lens is also adjustable in order to get the perfect view. It could be tilted completely backwards to focus more on oncoming traffic, or it could also be tilted downwards to focus more on backing up, or on the trailer hitch.
- 170-Degree Super Wide Angle.
Most rear view cameras feature a 120-degree viewing angle, but this Iveco Daily reversing camera boasts a super wide 170-degree viewing angle. A camera’s angle of view, or viewing angle, is a measure of how much of a scenery the lens can capture. Wider angled lenses capture more of the scenery, and are therefore more useful in backup cameras.
- Integrated Night Vision.
6 integrated infrared LEDs produce enough illumination in the dark to produce up to 35 ft. of night vision. The ability to see in the dark is important for every driver.
- 100% Waterproof.
Our camera comes with an IP68 rating , which means it is 100% waterproof.
- Standard RCA Connector for Quick Connection.
This third brake light camera comes with a RCA adaptor allowing you and your customers to connect it to in-dash Multimedia/DVD, GPS, radio and any screen with a RCA input. If you don’t have a monitor option, you can buy a complete camera system with a monitor.
- Also Need a Monitor?
Click here if you also want to choose a monitor from us. you can add a TFT LCD clip-on rear view mirror monitor or a TFT LCD self stand display. Following is a recommended installation method.
- Image sensor :CCD
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :1.7mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :8pcs
- Viewing angle :170°
- Power voltage :12V-24V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
In The Box:
- Third brake light Backup Camera
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring.Red wire goes to 12V/24V power source(usually reverse lights), black wire for ground, yellow plug goes to your monitor. The rear view camera will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
2. Is it ok if I want this rear view camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
3. Does this backup camera have guidelines ?
Yes, it has guidelines in 3 colors to indicate distance, which is very handy for judging how far away from other objects. you can turn it off by cutting the green wire on the camera.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service