No products in the cart.
Mercedes Sprinter Rear View Camera with Most Extended Viewing Frame
- Designed with extended viewing frame for hitching and see rear bumper.
- Built-in microphone enables you to hear everything behind you
- 100% waterproof and IP68 rated camera for maximum durability.
- Install this camera can help you save money,and lives too.
- Perfect for Seeing a Rear Bumper or Hitching.
This Mercedes sprinter rear view camera features a most extended viewing frame, which is a perfect solution for seeing a rear bumper or hitching.
- Replacement Camera for 2007-2017 Mercedes Sprinter Vans.
Our Mercedes sprinter rear view camera is designed to completely replace the van’s third brake light. The camera extends outward and downwards, allowing the lens to capture a bird’s-eye view of the vehicle’s rear. When installed, this backup camera looks factory-fitted, as though it came with the van originally.
- With Adjustable Lens.
In addition to its bird’s-eye view, the camera’s lens is also adjustable in order to get the perfect view. It could be tilted completely backwards to focus more on oncoming traffic, or it could also be tilted downwards to focus more on backing up, or on the trailer hitch.
- 170-Degree Super Wide Angle.
Most backup cameras feature a 120-degree viewing angle, but this Ford Transit backup camera features a super wide 170-degree viewing angle. A camera’s angle of view, or viewing angle, is a measure of how much of a scenery the lens can capture. Wider angled lenses capture more of the scenery, and are therefore more useful in backup cameras.
- Integrated Night Vision.
6 integrated infrared LEDs produce enough illumination in the dark to produce up to 35 ft. of night vision. The ability to see in the dark is important for every driver.
- Built-in Microphone.
Seeing alone, is sometimes not enough when backing up. It helps when you have someone behind the vehicle, giving you verbal cues. With an integrated microphone, your lookout won’t even need to shout.
- 100% Waterproof.
Our camera comes with an IP68 rating , which means it is 100% waterproof.
- Image sensor :PC3089
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :1.7mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :8pcs
- Viewing angle :170°
- Power voltage :12V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
In The Box:
- Sprinter Third Brake Light Hitch Camera
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring.Red wire goes to 12V/24V power source(usually reverse lights), black wire for ground, yellow plug goes to your monitor.The rear view camera will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
2. Will this third brake light backup camera work on my existing monitor ?
Yes, this camera comes with a standard RCA adaptor, and you can connect it with any screen(DVD,GPS unit, radio or other screen) with a RCA input.
if your vehicle doesn’t have screen option, you can buy a complete rear view camera system that including a monitor.
3. Is it ok if I want this rear view camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
4. Does it have guidelines ?
Yes, it has guidelines in 3 colors to indicate distance, which is very handy for judging how far away from other objects. you can turn it off by cutting the green wire on the camera.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service