No products in the cart.
Mercedes Sprinter Third Brake Light Camera System with Self Stand Monitor
- 6 infrared lights, which auto activates at night to guarantee excellent night vision
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- Lens can be tilted up and down and adjusted to get the perfect view.
- 100% waterproof and IP68 rated camera for maximum durability.
- Buy This System If You Also Want to See a Trailer Hitch and Rear Bumper.
The 3rd brake light camera is built with most extended viewing frame to help you see a rear bumper and trailer hitching.
- Replacement Backup Camera System for 2007-2017 Mercedes Sprinter Vans.
Our Mercedes Sprinter backup camera is designed to completely replace the van’s third brake light. The camera extends outward and downwards, allowing the lens to capture a bird’s-eye view of the vehicle’s rear. When installed, this backup camera looks factory-fitted, as though it came with the van originally to help you reverse with confidence and avoid possible accidents. Click here if you need a camera only.
- 7 Inch TFT LCD Stand Alone Monitor with 2 Mounting Options.
This 7 inch self stand monitor offers a 800X480 resolution and comes with 2 different installation brackets in the package for your convenience. Following is a recommended installation method of our sef stand monitor, and you can also mount it on your dash if you prefer.
- Use top CCD image sensor.
Unlike other sellers that use cheap CMOS, however, we use top CCD image sensor with 600 TV lines to produce the highest quality of video image possible. CCD lenses are superior to cheaper CMOS lenses. They deliver crisper images and a much better color balance. With this high quality CCD camera, and our crispy-clear TFT LCD monitor, you can see the best image quality.
- 100% Waterproof Camera.
This sprinter backup camera system is completely waterproof with an IP68 rating, which means can withstand all weather conditions.
- Great Night Vision.
8 infrared lights designed into camera body, which auto activates at night to provide vision even in the total dark night.
- Complete Camera and Monitor System.
This third brake light camera system comes with a 120° angle backup camera, a 7 inch LCD color mirror monitor, 10 meters extension cable, power connection wires, and all required accessories and manual.
- High Resolution.
The backup camera using a PC3089 lens provides a resolution of 756(H) X 504(V), namely 600 TV lines, 7 inch monitor has a resolution of 800 X 3 (RGB) X 480, which means you can get great image quality.
Rear View Camera Specification:
- Image sensor :CCD
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :1.7mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :6pcs
- Viewing angle :170°
- Power voltage :DC12V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
Rear View Monitor Specification:
- Monitor size :7 inch
- Type :stand alone
- Resolution :800 X 3 (RGB) X 480
- Contrast :16:9
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Monitor weight :500g
- Video input : 2 channels
- Power :DC12V-24V
- Brightness :400cd/㎡
In The Box
- 7 inch TFT LCD color stand alone monitor
- Sprinter reverse Camera
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring.
Rear view monitor wiring :Red wire for power source, green wire for reverse, black for ground. The monitor provides camera with power source, which will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
2. Is it ok if I want this rear view camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service