No products in the cart.
Renault Master/ Nissan NV400/ Opel Movano Rear View Camera System with Mirror Monitor
- Easily replace the factory third brake light, no need to drill holes.
- Includes a 7 inch clip-on rear view mirror mount monitor.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- Install this wide 170° angle to get better rear visibility, that can help you save money,and lives too.
- Complete Rear View Camera and Monitor System.
Our Opel Movano Nissan/ Renault Master/ Nissan NV400 rear view camera system is complete with a wide 170° angle backup camera, a 7 inch LCD color mirror monitor, 10 meters extension cable, power connection wires, and all required accessories. Click here if you need a camera only.
- Reverse Camera for 2010-2017 Opel Movano / Renault Master / Nissan NV400.
Our third brake light reverse camera is designed to replace the van’s third brake light. The camera extends outward and downwards, allowing the lens to capture a bird’s-eye view of the vehicle’s rear. When installed, this rear view camera looks factory-fitted, as though it came with the van originally.
- 7 Inch Clip-on Rear View Mirror Monitor.
Part of this backup camera system, the 7 inch TFT LCD mirror monitor features 800X480 resolution, which is great to display backup camera image. It’s designed to attach to your existing rear view mirror for a quick installation and will not take up room on your dash.
- 170-Degree Super Wide Angle.
Most backup cameras feature a 120-degree viewing angle, but our third brake light camera features a super wide 170-degree viewing angle. A camera’s angle of view, or viewing angle, is a measure of how much of a scenery the lens can capture. Wider angled lenses capture more of the scenery, and are therefore more useful in backup cameras.
- Integrated Night Vision.
6 integrated infrared LEDs produce enough illumination in the dark to produce up to 35 ft. of night vision. The ability to see in the dark is important for every driver.
- 100% Waterproof.
Our rear view camera comes with an IP68 rating , which means it is 100% waterproof.
Rear View Camera Specification:
- Image sensor :PC3089
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :1.7mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :6pcs
- Viewing angle :170°
- Power voltage :DC12V-24V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
Rear View Monitor Specification:
- Monitor size :7 inch
- Resolution :800 X 3 (RGB) X 480
- Contrast :16:9
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Monitor weight :500g
- Video input : 1 channel
- Power :DC12V-24V
- Brightness :400cd/㎡
In The Box:
- 7 inch LCD color mirror monitor
- third brake light backup camera
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring. You only need to wire the rear view monitor, because our monitor will provide power source and video signal to the camera. Red wire of monitor goes to power source, green wire for reverse and the black for ground. The rear view camera will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
2. Is it ok if I want this rear view camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service