No products in the cart.
Renault Master/ Nissan NV400/ Opel Movano Third Brake Light Reverse Camera
- Easily replace the factory third brake light, no need to drill holes.
- 6 infrared lights, which auto activates at night to guarantee excellent night vision.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- Wide 170° angle to get better rear visibility
- Reverse Camera for 2010-2017 Opel Movano / Renault Master / Nissan NV400.
Our Nissan NV400 / Opel Movano / Renault Master reverse camera is designed to replace the van’s third brake light. The camera extends outward and downwards, allowing the lens to capture a bird’s-eye view of the vehicle’s rear. When installed, this rear view camera looks factory-fitted, as though it came with the van originally.
- 170-Degree Super Wide Angle.
Most backup cameras feature a 120-degree viewing angle, but our third brake light camera features a super wide 170-degree viewing angle. A camera’s angle of view, or viewing angle, is a measure of how much of a scenery the lens can capture. Wider angled lenses capture more of the scenery, and are therefore more useful in backup cameras.
- Integrated Night Vision.
6 integrated infrared LEDs produce enough illumination in the dark to produce up to 35 ft. of night vision. The ability to see in the dark is important for every driver.
- 100% Waterproof.
Our rear view camera comes with an IP68 rating , which means it is 100% waterproof.
- Comes with a RCA adaptor.
This third brake light reverse camera comes with a RCA adaptor allowing you and your customers to connect it to in-dash Multimedia/DVD, GPS, radio and any screen with a RCA input. If you don’t have a monitor option, you can buy a complete Renault Master camera system with a monitor.
- Also Need a Monitor?
Click here to choose a monitor from us. you can add a TFT LCD clip-on rear view mirror monitor or a TFT LCD self stand monitor. Following is a recommended installation method.
Reverse Camera Specification:
- Image sensor :CCD
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :1.7mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :6pcs
- Viewing angle :170°
- Power voltage :12V-24V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
In The Box:
- Third brake light reverse Camera
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- RCA adaptor
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring. Red wire goes to 12V/24V power source(usually reverse lights), black wire for ground, yellow plug goes to your monitor. The rear view camera will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
2. Is it ok if I want this rear view camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service