No products in the cart.
Chevy Express / GMC Savana Third Brake Light Camera System (Upgraded)
- Easily replace the factory third brake light,no need to drill holes.
- Camera provides a resolution of 756(H) X 504(V), monitor with 800 X 3 (RGB) X 480, which means great image quality.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- Buy This System If You Also Want to See a Trailer Hitch or Rear Bumper.
In addition to its bird’s-eye view, the camera’s lens is also adjustable in order to get the perfect view. It could be tilted completely backwards to focus more on oncoming traffic, or it could also be tilted downwards to focus more on backing up, or on the trailer hitch.
- 3rd Brake Light Camera for 2003-2017 Chevy Express 1500, 2500 and 3500.
Our Chevy Express backup camera is designed to completely replace the van’s third brake light. When installed, this backup camera looks factory-fitted, as though it came with the van originally.
- 7 Inch Clip-on Rear View Mirror Mount Monitor.
Part of this backup camera system, this 7 inch TFT LCD mirror monitor features 800X480 resolution, which is great to display backup camera image. It’s designed to attach to your existing rear view mirror for a quick installation and will not take up room on your dash. Click here if you need a camera only.
- We Use Best Cables.
Unlike other sells that use cheap material cables, however, we use best cables to increase performance and effectively extend the service life.
- Use Top CCD Image Sensor.
Unlike other sellers that use cheap CMOS, however, we use top CCD image sensor with 600 TV lines to produce the highest quality of video image possible. CCD lenses are superior to cheaper CMOS lenses. They deliver crisper images and a much better color balance. With this high quality CCD camera, and our crispy-clear TFT LCD monitor, you can see the best image quality.
- Complete Brake Light Camera System.
This GMC Savana / Chevy Express rear view camera system comes with a wide 170° angle third brake light camera, a 7 inch LCD color mirror monitor, 10 meters extension cable, power connection wires, and everything you need for installation.
- 170-Degree Wide Angle.
This Chevy Express backup camera features a wide 170-degree viewing angle allowing you to see all details behind your vehicle. A camera’s angle of view, or viewing angle, is a measure of how much of a scenery the lens can capture. Wider angled lenses capture more of the scenery, and are therefore more useful in backup cameras.
- 100% Waterproof Camera.
This rear view camera features a waterproof IP68 rating, which means it is 100% waterproof.
Study shows more and more drivers equipped with rear view cameras avoided backing over a stationary object that had been placed behind the vehicle when they weren’t looking. Backup accidents involving a small child inadvertently hurt or killed by a family member happen all too frequently. Install this Chevy Express rear view camera system to get better rear view visibility and help you save money and lives.
- Image sensor :CCD
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :1.7mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :6pcs
- Viewing angle :170°
- Power voltage :DC12V-24V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
- Monitor size :7 inch
- Resolution :800 X 3 (RGB) X 480
- Contrast :16:9
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Monitor weight :500g
- Video input : 2 channels
- Power :DC12V-24V
- Brightness :400cd/㎡
In The Box
- 7 inch LCD color mirror monitor
- third brake light backup camera
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring.
Rear view monitor wiring :Red wire for power source, green wire for reverse, black for ground. the monitor provides power source and video signal to camera. The rear view camera will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
2. Is it ok if I want this rear view camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
3. Does this backup camera have guidelines ? If yes, can I turn it off ?
Yes, it has guidelines in 3 colors to indicate distance, which is very handy for judging how far away from other objects. you can turn it off by cutting the green wire on the camera.
4. Does this have night vision ?
Yes, this 3rd replacement brake light camera does have night vision with 6 IR LEDs.
5. Is this backup camera waterproof ?
Yes, it is completely waterproof with an IP68 rating.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service