No products in the cart.
Chevy Express / GMC Savana Backup Camera System with Mirror Mount Monitor
- Easily replace the factory third brake light,no need to drill holes. It helps you avoid backup accidents.
- 6 infrared lights,which auto activates at night to guarantee excellent night vision.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- Backup Camera for 2003-2017 Chevy Express 1500, 2500 and 3500.
Our Chevy Express backup camera is designed to completely replace the van’s third brake light. When installed, this backup camera looks factory-fitted, as though it came with the van originally.
- 7 Inch Clip-on Rear View Mirror Mount Monitor.
Part of this backup camera system, this 7 inch TFT LCD mirror monitor features 800X480 resolution, which is great to display backup camera image. It’s designed to attach to your existing rear view mirror for a quick installation and will not take up room on your dash. Click here if you need a camera only.
- We Use Best Cables.
Unlike other sells that use cheap material cables, however, we use best cables to increase performance and effectively extend the service life.
- Top CCD Lens Camera.
Unlike other sellers that use cheap CMOS, however, we use top CCD image sensor with 600 TV lines to produce the highest quality of video image possible. CCD lenses are superior to cheaper CMOS lenses. They deliver crisper images and a much better color balance. With this high quality CCD camera, and our crispy-clear TFT LCD monitor, you can see the best image quality.
- 120-Degree Wide Angle.
This Chevy Express backup camera features a wide 120-degree viewing angle allowing you to see all details behind your vehicle. A camera’s angle of view, or viewing angle, is a measure of how much of a scenery the lens can capture. Wider angled lenses capture more of the scenery, and are therefore more useful in backup cameras.
- Great Night Vision.
6 infrared lights designed into camera body, which auto activates at night to provide vision even in the total dark night.
Backup Camera Specification:
- Image sensor :CCD
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :100% waterproof with IP68
- Lens :2.5mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :6pcs
- Viewing angle :120°
- Power voltage :DC12V-24V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
Rear View Monitor Specification:
- Monitor size :7 inch
- Resolution :800 X 3 (RGB) X 480
- Contrast :16:9
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Monitor weight :500g
- Video input : 1 channel
- Power :DC12V-24V
- Brightness :400cd/㎡
In The Box
- 7 inch LCD color mirror monitor
- replacement brake light camera
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring.
Backup camera wiring :Red wire goes to 12V/24V power source(usually reverse lights), black wire for ground, yellow plug goes to your monitor.The rear view camera will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
Rear view monitor wiring :Red wire for power source, green wire for reverse, black for ground.
2. Is it ok if I want this rear view camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
3. Does this Chevy Express reversing camera system have guidelines ? If yes, can I turn it off ?
Yes, it has guidelines in 3 colors to indicate distance, which is very handy for judging how far away from other objects. you can turn it off by cutting the green wire on the camera.
4. Is this backup camera waterproof ?
Yes, it is completely waterproof with an IP68 rating.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service