No products in the cart.
Chevy Express / GMC Savana Brake Light Backup Camera
- Easily replace the factory third brake light,no need to drill holes. It helps you avoid backup accidents.
- 6 infrared lights,which auto activates at night to guarantee excellent night vision.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- Install this camera can help you save money, and lives too.
- Replacement Backup Camera for 2003-2017 Chevy Express / GMC Savana vans.
Our Chevy Express backup camera is designed to completely replace the van’s third brake light. When installed, this backup camera looks factory-fitted, as though it came with the van originally. Click here if you want to add a monitor.
- 120-Degree Wide Angle.
This Chevy Express backup camera features a wide 120-degree viewing angle allowing you to see all details behind your vehicle. A camera’s angle of view, or viewing angle, is a measure of how much of a scenery the lens can capture. Wider angled lenses capture more of the scenery, and are therefore more useful in backup cameras.
- Top CMOS Lens Camera.
The backup camera using a PC3089 lens provides a resolution of 756(H) X 504(V),namely 600 TV lines,which means you can get great image quality.
- Integrated Night Vision.
6 integrated infrared LEDs produce enough illumination in the dark to produce up to 35 ft. of night vision. The ability to see in the dark is important for every driver.
- 100% Waterproof.
Our camera comes with an IP68 rating , which means it is 100% waterproof.
- Image sensor :PC3089
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :2.5mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :6pcs
- Viewing angle :120°
- Power voltage :12V-24V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
In The Box:
- Chevy Express Backup Camera
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring.Red wire goes to 12V/24V power source(usually reverse lights), black wire for ground, yellow plug goes to your monitor.The rear view camera will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
2. Will this third brake light backup camera work on my existing monitor ?
Yes, this camera comes with a standard RCA adaptor, and you can connect it with any screen(DVD,GPS unit, radio or other screen) with a RCA input.
If your vehicle doesn’t have a screen option, recommend to buy a complete backup camera that you can choose a complete rear camera system.
3. Is it ok if I want this rear view camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
4. Does Chevy Express backup camera have guidelines ? If yes, can I turn it off ?
Yes, it has guidelines in 3 colors to indicate distance, which is very handy for judging how far away from other objects. you can turn it off by cutting the green wire on the camera.
5. Does this have night vision ?
Yes, this camera does have night vision with 6 IR LEDs.
6. Is this OEM backup camera waterproof ?
Yes, it is completely waterproof with an IP68 rating.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service