No products in the cart.
Chevy Express / GMC Savana Backup Camera System with Stand Slone Monitor
- Easily replace the factory third brake light,no need to drill holes.It helps you avoid backup accidents.
- Camera provides a resolution of 756(H) X 504(V),monitor with 800 X 3 (RGB) X 480,which means great image quality.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- Install this 120° angle to get better rear visibility camera, and can help you save money,and lives too.
- Complete Camera and Monitor System.
This complete Chevy Express / GMC Savana rear view camera system comes with a 120° angle third brake light camera, a 7 inch TFT LCD color stand alone monitor, 10 meters extension cable, power connection wires, and all required accessories. Click here if you need a camera only.
- 7 Inch TFT LCD Stand Alone Monitor with 2 Brackets.
This 7 inch self stand monitor offers a 800X480 resolution and comes with 2 different installation brackets in the package for your convenience.
- Replacement Backup Camera fits 2003-2017 Chevy Express / GMC Savana.
Our Chevy Express backup camera is designed to completely replace the van’s third brake light. When installed, this backup camera looks factory-fitted, as though it came with the van originally.
Study shows more and more drivers install backup cameras avoided backing over a stationary object that had been placed behind the vehicle when they weren’t looking.Backup accidents involving a small child inadvertently hurt or killed by a family member happen all too frequently.Install this GMC Savana rear view camera system to get better rear view visibility and help you save money and lives.
Rear View Camera Specification:
- Image sensor :PC3089
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :2.5mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :6pcs
- Viewing angle :120°
- Power voltage :DC12V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
Rear View Monitor Specification:
- Monitor size :7 inch
- Type :stand alone
- Resolution :800 X 3 (RGB) X 480
- Contrast :16:9
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Monitor weight :500g
- Video input : 1 channel
- Power :DC12V-24V
- Brightness :400cd/㎡
In The Box
- 7 inch TFT LCD stand alone monitor
- Third Brake Light Camera
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring.
Backup camera wiring :Red wire goes to 12V/24V power source(usually reverse lights), black wire for ground, yellow plug goes to your monitor.The rear view camera will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
Rear view monitor wiring :Red wire for power source, green wire for reverse, black for ground.
2. Is it ok if I want this rear view camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
3. Does this backup camera have guidelines ? If yes, can I turn it off ?
Yes, it has guidelines in 3 colors to indicate distance, which is very handy for judging how far away from other objects. you can turn it off by cutting the green wire on the camera.
4. Does this GMC Savana rear view camera system have night vision ?
Yes, this 3rd replacement brake light camera does have night vision with 6 IR LEDs.
5. Is this backup camera waterproof ?
Yes, it is completely waterproof with an IP68 rating.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service