No products in the cart.
Dodge Ram ProMaster Replacement Third Brake Light Backup Camera
- Easily replace the factory third brake light, no need to drill holes.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- wide 170° angle to get better rear visibility
- Install this camera can help you save money, and lives too.
- Replacement Backup Camera for Ram ProMaster.
Our Dodge Ram ProMaster backup camera is designed to replace the van’s third brake light. The brake light camera extends outward and downwards, allowing the lens to capture a bird’s-eye view of the vehicle’s rear. When installed, this backup camera looks factory-fitted, as though it came with the van originally.
- Top CCD Image Sensor.
Unlike other sellers that use cheap CMOS, however, we use top CCD image sensor with 600 TV lines to produce the highest quality of video image possible. CCD lenses are superior to cheaper CMOS lenses. They deliver crisper images and a much better color balance. With this high quality CCD camera, you can see the best image quality.
- With Adjustable Lens.
In addition to its bird’s-eye view, the Ram ProMaster backup camera’s lens is also adjustable in order to get the perfect view. It could be tilted completely backwards to focus more on oncoming traffic, or it could also be tilted downwards to focus more on backing up, or on the trailer hitch.
- 170-Degree Super Wide Angle.
Most backup cameras feature a 120-degree viewing angle, but this rear view camera features a super wide 170-degree viewing angle. A camera’s angle of view, or viewing angle, is a measure of how much of a scenery the lens can capture. Wider angled lenses capture more of the scenery, and are therefore more useful in backup cameras.
- 100% Waterproof.
Our camera comes with an IP68 rating, which means it is 100% waterproof.
- Also Need a Monitor? (Add a Monitor).
Click here if you also want to choose a monitor from us. You can add a TFT LCD clip-on rear view mirror monitor or a TFT LCD self stand monitor. Following is a recommended installation method of our monitor, and you can also mount it on your dash if you prefer.
Backup Camera Specification:
- Image sensor :CCD
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :1.7mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :6pcs
- Viewing angle :170°
- Power voltage :12V-24V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
In The Box:
- Third brake light Backup Camera
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- RCA adaptor
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring.Red wire goes to 12V/24V power source(usually reverse lights), black wire for ground, yellow plug goes to your monitor.The rear view camera will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
2. Will this third brake light backup camera work on my existing monitor ?
Yes, this camera comes with a standard RCA adaptor, and you can connect it with any screen(DVD,GPS unit, radio or other screen) with a RCA input.
If your vehicle doesn’t have a screen option, recommend to buy a complete promaster van backup camera system that you can choose a clip on rear view mirror monitor or TFT LCD stand alone monitor.
3. Is it ok if I want this rear view camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
4. Does this factory backup camera have guidelines ?
Yes, it has guidelines in 3 colors to indicate distance, which is very handy for judging how far away from other objects. you can turn it off by cutting the green wire on the camera.
5. Does this Dodge Ram Promaster backup camera have night vision ?
Yes, this camera does have night vision with 6 IR LEDs.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service