No products in the cart.
Dodge Ram ProMaster Replacement Third Brake Light Backup Camera
- Easily replace the factory third brake light,no need to drill holes. It helps you avoid backup accidents.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- wide 170° angle to get better rear visibility
- Install this camera can help you save money, and lives too.
- With Everything You Need for Installation.
This Dodge Ram ProMaster backup camera comes with a wide 170° angle third brake light camera, 10 meters extension cable, power connection wires, and all required accessories. Click here if you want to add a monitor.
- Replacement Backup Camera for Ram ProMaster .
Our Ram ProMaster backup camera is designed to completely replace the van’s third brake light. The camera extends outward and downwards, allowing the lens to capture a bird’s-eye view of the vehicle’s rear. When installed, this backup camera looks factory-fitted, as though it came with the van originally.
- PC3089 lens Applied.
The rear view camera using a PC3089 lens provides a resolution of 756(H) X 504(V),namely 600 TV lines,which means you can get great image quality.
- 170-Degree Super Wide Angle.
Most backup cameras feature a 120-degree viewing angle, but this rear view camera features a super wide 170-degree viewing angle. A camera’s angle of view, or viewing angle, is a measure of how much of a scenery the lens can capture. Wider angled lenses capture more of the scenery, and are therefore more useful in backup cameras.
- 100% Waterproof.
Our camera comes with an IP68 rating , which means it is 100% waterproof.
Study shows more and more drivers equipped with rear view cameras avoided backing over a stationary object that had been placed behind the vehicle when they weren’t looking.Backup accidents involving a small child inadvertently hurt or killed by a family member happen all too frequently.Install this Dodge Ram ProMaster backup camera to get better rear view visibility and help you save money and lives.
- Image sensor :PC3089
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :1.7mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :4pcs
- Viewing angle :170°
- Power voltage :12V-24V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
In The Box:
- Third brake light Backup Camera
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring.Red wire goes to 12V/24V power source(usually reverse lights), black wire for ground, yellow plug goes to your monitor.The rear view camera will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
2. Will this third brake light backup camera work on my existing monitor ?
Yes, this camera comes with a standard RCA adaptor, and you can connect it with any screen(DVD,GPS unit, radio or other screen) with a RCA input.
If your vehicle doesn’t have a screen option, recommend to buy a complete promaster van backup camera system that you can choose a clip on rear view mirror monitor or TFT LCD stand alone monitor.
3. Is it ok if I want this rear view camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
4. Does this factory backup camera have guidelines ?
Yes, it has guidelines in 3 colors to indicate distance, which is very handy for judging how far away from other objects. you can turn it off by cutting the green wire on the camera.
5. Does this Dodge Ram Promaster backup camera have night vision ?
Yes, this camera does have night vision with 4 IR LEDs.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service