No products in the cart.
Ram Promaster Backup Camera System with Stand Alone Monitor
- 4 infrared lights,which auto activates at night to guarantee excellent night vision.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- wide 170° angle to get better rear visibility
- Install this camera can help you save money, and lives too.
- 7 Inch Stand Alone Monitor with 2 Brackets.
This 7 inch TFT LCD color monitor comes included in the package, which provides a resolution of 800X480 and deliver a great image quality. We include 2 types of installation brackets for this monitor for your convenience.
- Replacement Backup Camera for Ram Promaster Cargo Vans.
Our ram promaster backup camera is designed to completely replace the van’s third brake light. When installed, this backup camera looks factory-fitted, as though it came with the van originally to help you reverse with confidence.
This Ram Promaster rear view camera kit comes with a wide 170° angle third brake light camera, a 7 inch stand alone color monitor, 10 meters extension cable, power connection wires, and all required accessories. Click here if you need a camera only.
Backup Camera Specification:
- Image sensor :PC3089
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :1.7mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :4pcs
- Viewing angle :170°
- Power voltage :12V-24V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
Rear View Monitor Specification:
- Monitor size :7 inch
- Resolution :800 X 3 (RGB) X 480
- Contrast :16:9
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Monitor weight :600g
- Video input : 2 channel
- Power :DC12V-24V
- Brightness :400cd/㎡
In The Box:
- Third brake light Backup Camera
- 7 inch stand alone monitor
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- Installation manual
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring.
Backup camera wiring :Red wire goes to 12V/24V power source(usually reverse lights), black wire for ground, yellow plug goes to your monitor.The rear view camera will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
Rear view monitor wiring :Red wire for power source, green wire for reverse, black for ground.
2. Is it ok if I want this rear view camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
3. Does this backup camera have guidelines ? If yes, can I turn it off ?
Yes, it has guidelines in 3 colors to indicate distance, which is very handy for judging how far away from other objects. you can turn it off by cutting the green wire on the camera.
4. Does this Ram Promaster rear view camera kit have night vision ?
Yes, this 3rd replacement brake light backup camera does have night vision with 4 IR LEDs.
5. Is this factory backup camera waterproof ?
Yes, it is completely waterproof with an IP68 rating.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service