No products in the cart.
Ram ProMaster Backup Camera System with Clip-on Mirror Monitor
- Easily replace the factory third brake light, no need to drill holes.
- 6 infrared lights, which auto activates at night to guarantee excellent night vision.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- Replacement Backup Camera System for Ram Promaster.
Our backup camera is designed to completely replace the van’s third brake light. When installed, this backup camera looks factory-fitted, as though it came with the van originally to help you reverse with confidence and avoid backup accidents.
- 7 Inch Clip-on Rear View Mirror Monitor.
Part of this 3rd brake light camera kit, the 7 inch TFT LCD mirror monitor features 800X480 resolution, which is great to display backup camera image. It’s designed to attach to your existing rear view mirror for a quick installation and will not take up room on your dash.
- We Use Best Cables.
Unlike other sells that use cheap material cables, however, we use best cables to increase performance and effectively extend the service life.
- Top CCD Image Sensor.
Unlike other sellers that use cheap CMOS, however, we use top CCD image sensor with 600 TV lines to produce the highest quality of video image possible. CCD lenses are superior to cheaper CMOS lenses. They deliver crisper images and a much better color balance. With this high quality CCD camera, and our crispy-clear TFT LCD monitor,
you can see the best image quality.
- Complete Backup Camera System with Mirror Mount Monitor.
This Dodge Ram ProMaster reversing camera system comes with a wide 170° angle 3rd brake light camera, a 7 inch color TFT LCD mirror monitor, 10 meters extension cable, power connection wires, and all required accessories. Click here if you need a camera only.
- With Adjustable Lens.
Our Ram Promaster brake light backup camera features an adjustable lens so that you can get best viewing angle.
- 100% Waterproof Camera.
This rear view camera features a waterproof IP68 rating, which means it is 100% waterproof.
- Want to Keep Your Factory Rear View Mirror and Prefer a Self Stand Monitor?
Click here if you prefer a self stand monitor from us. Following is a recommended installation method of our monitor, and you can also mount it on your dash if you prefer.
- Image sensor :CCD
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :1.7mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :4pcs
- Viewing angle :170°
- Power voltage :12V-24V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
- Monitor size :7 inch
- Resolution :800 X 3 (RGB) X 480
- Contrast :16:9
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Monitor weight :500g
- Video input : 2 channels
- Power :DC12V-24V
- Brightness :400cd/㎡
In The Box：
- Third brake light Backup Camera
- 7 inch clip-on color mirror monitor
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring.
Red wire of monitor goes to 12V/24V power source(usually reverse lights), black wire for ground, green wire for reverse. The monitor will provide power source and video signal to camera.The brake light camera will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
2. Is it ok if I want this rear view camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
3. Does this backup camera have guidelines ? If yes, can I turn it off ?
Yes, it has guidelines in 3 colors to indicate distance, which is very handy for judging how far away from other objects. you can turn it off by cutting the green wire on the camera.
4. Is this backup camera waterproof ?
Yes, it is completely waterproof with an IP68 rating.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service