No products in the cart.
Mercedes Viano Rear View Camera System with Stand Alone Monitor
- Easily attach onto factory third brake light, no need to drill holes.
- Includes a 7 inch TFT LCD stand alone monitor.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- Install this wide 170° angle to get better rear visibility, that can help you save money,and lives too.
- Complete Camera and Monitor System.
This Mercedes Viano rear view camera system comes with a wide 170° angle brake light camera, a 7 inch TFT LCD stand alone monitor, 10 meters extension cable, a power connection wires, that’s everything you need for installation. Click here if you need a camera only.
- Easy Attachment to Install This Camera.
Easy attachment to install this backup camera, which looks like original equipment to help you reverse with confidence and avoid backup accident.
- Stand Alone Color Monitor with 2 Brackets.
Our 7 inch TFT LCD stand alone monitor features 2 installation brackets for your convenience and offers a 800X480 resolution for great video quality.
- Use Top Image Sensor.
This tailgate handle camera features a PC3089 color sensor with night vision capability and a 600 TV lines, which means you can get great image quality. The color video is delivered through RCA connectors, and can be displayed by any monitor with standard video inputs.
- 100% Waterproof Camera.
The backup camera is built with IP68 rating, which means it is 100% waterproof.
- Image sensor :PC3089
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :1.7mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :4pcs
- Viewing angle :170°
- Power voltage :DC12V-24V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
- Monitor size :7 inch
- Resolution :800 X 3 (RGB) X 480
- Contrast :16:9
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Monitor weight :500g
- Video input : 2 channels
- Power :DC12V-24V
- Brightness :400cd/㎡
In The Box:
- 7 inch TFT LCD stand alone monitor
- third brake light backup camera
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring.
Backup camera wiring :Red wire goes to 12V/24V power source(usually reverse lights), black wire for ground, yellow plug goes to your monitor. The rear view camera will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
Rear view monitor wiring :Red wire for power source, green wire for reverse, black for ground.
2. Is it ok if I want this rear view camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service