No products in the cart.
Mercedes Vito / Viano Third Brake Light Backup Camera
- It’s PC3089 lens provides a resolution of 756(H) X 504(V), which means great image quality.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- wide 170° angle to get better rear visibility.
- Install this camera can help you save money, and lives too.
- Easy Attachment to Complete Installation.
This rear view camera is designed to easily attach onto Mercedes Vito / Viano factory third brake light, which looks like original equipment to help you reverse with confidence and avoid backup accident. Click here if you want to add a monitor.
- Using Top PC3089 lens.
The Mercedes Vito backup camera using a PC3089 image sensor provides a resolution of 756(H) X 504(V), namely 600 TV lines, which means you can get great image quality.
- 100% Waterproof Camera.
This rear view camera features a waterproof IP68 rating, which means it is 100% waterproof.
- Standard RCA Connectors for Quick Connection.
This backup camera uses RCA connector allowing you and your customers to connect it to in-dash Multimedia/DVD, GPS, radio and any screen with a RCA input. If you don’t have a monitor option, you can buy a complete rear view camera system from us.
- Image sensor :PC3089
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :1.7mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :4pcs
- Viewing angle :170°
- Power voltage :12V-24V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
In The Box:
- third brake light backup camera
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring. Red wire goes to 12V/24V power source(usually reverse lights), black wire for ground, yellow plug goes to your monitor. The rear view camera will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
2. Will this third brake light backup camera work on my existing monitor ?
Yes, this camera comes with a standard RCA adaptor, and you can connect it with any screen(DVD,GPS unit, radio or other screen) with a RCA input.
If your vehicle doesn’t have a screen option, recommend to buy a complete backup camera that you can choose a complete rear camera system.
3. Is it ok if I want this rear view camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service