No products in the cart.
Mercedes Vito Third Brake Light Reverse Camera System with Mirror Monitor
- Camera provides a resolution of 756(H) X 504(V), monitor with 800 X 3 (RGB) X 480, which means great image quality.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- Install this wide 170° angle to get better rear visibility, that can help you save money, and lives too.
- Complete Camera and Monitor Kit.
This Mercedes Vito reverse camera system comes with a wide 170° angle brake light camera, a 7 inch LCD color mirror monitor, 10 meters extension cable, a power connection wires. Click here if you only need a camera.
- Easy Attachment to Install This Camera.
Easy attachment to install this 3rd brake light camera, which looks like original equipment to help you reverse with confidence and avoid backup accident.
- 7 Inch Clip-on Rear View Mirror Monitor.
Part of this backup camera system, the 7 inch TFT LCD mirror monitor features 800X480 resolution, which is great to display backup camera image. It’s designed to attach to your existing rear view mirror for a quick installation and will not take up room on your dash.
- 100% Waterproof Camera.
The backup camera is built with IP68 rating, which means it is 100% waterproof.
- Image sensor :PC3089
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :1.7mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :4pcs
- Viewing angle :170°
- Power voltage :DC12V-24V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
- Monitor size :7 inch
- Resolution :800 X 3 (RGB) X 480
- Contrast :16:9
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Monitor weight :500g
- Video input : 2 channels
- Power :DC12V-24V
- Brightness :400cd/㎡
In The Box:
- 7 inch LCD color mirror monitor
- third brake light backup camera
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring.
Backup camera wiring : Red wire goes to 12V/24V power source(usually reverse lights), black wire for ground, yellow plug goes to your monitor. The rear view camera will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
Rear view monitor wiring :Red wire for power source, green wire for reverse, black for ground.
2. Is it ok if I want this rear view camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service