No products in the cart.
Mercedes Sprinter Third Brake Light Camera System With Stand Alone Monitor
- Easily replace the factory third brake light,no need to drill holes.One monitor with 2 different installation bracket.
- Camera provides a resolution of 756(H) X 504(V),monitor with 800 X 3 (RGB) X 480,which means great image quality.
- 8 infrared lights,which auto activates at night to guarantee excellent night vision.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- 3rd Brake Light Camera System for 2007-2017 Mercedes Sprinter Vans.
Our Mercedes Sprinter backup camera system is designed to completely replace the van’s third brake light. The camera extends outward and downwards, allowing the lens to capture a bird’s-eye view of the vehicle’s rear. When installed, this backup camera looks factory-fitted, as though it came with the van originally to help you reverse with confidence and avoid possible accidents. Click here if you need a camera only.
- 7 Inch TFT LCD Stand Alone Monitor with 2 Brackets.
This 7 inch self stand monitor offers a 800X480 resolution and comes with 2 different installation brackets in the package for your convenience.
- Complete Camera and Monitor System.
This third brake light camera system comes with a 120° angle backup camera, a 7 inch LCD color mirror monitor, 10 meters extension cable, power connection wires, and all required accessories and manual.
- 100% Waterproof Camera.
This sprinter backup camera system is completely waterproof with an IP68 rating, which means can withstand all weather conditions.
- Great Night Vision.
8 infrared lights designed into camera body, which auto activates at night to provide vision even in the total dark night.
Rear View Camera Specification:
- Image sensor :PC3089
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :2.5mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :6pcs
- Viewing angle :120°
- Power voltage :DC12V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
Rear View Monitor Specification:
- Monitor size :7 inch
- Type :stand alone
- Resolution :800 X 3 (RGB) X 480
- Contrast :16:9
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Monitor weight :500g
- Video input : 1 channel
- Power :DC12V-24V
- Brightness :400cd/㎡
In The Box:
- 7 inch LCD color stand alone monitor
- Sprinter Backup Camera System
- 10 meters video extension cable
- 1.5 meter power supply cable
- kit for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to wire it ?
It is very easy for wiring.
Rear view monitor wiring :Red wire for power source, green wire for reverse, black for ground. The monitor provides camera with power source, which will turn on automatically when you put the vehicle into reverse.
2. Is it ok if I want this backup camera to always be on ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service